Way Back When loop Way Back When loop

You're not

Famous on NG, so stop acting like it.

Namegoeshere responds:

¬¬...

PivAd - Weer'dlaff Bohsfeit PivAd - Weer'dlaff Bohsfeit

Not bad

It's alright, but goes off key a lot. The mixing effects are something to be desired too...

Pivad responds:

Thanks, I guess I should watch more tutorials and listen to more music.

[:Simplicity:] [:Simplicity:]

I think maybe

You should listen to some good drum and bass tracks. This isn't drum and bass either, really. You can barely hear the drums, it sounds like a hihat to me. The song structure is again very repetitive, like most of your songs.

julius33 responds:

:D this is the lamest song i have ever made - so i dont know why i even posted it.. :D

[:Conspiracy:] [:Conspiracy:]

Lol?

Did you accidentally submit it to the DNB section or something? This isn't DNB.

Drum and bass is typically from 170 BPM to about 200. This sounded like it was at 80-90. Not good.

So yeah, it wasn't really drum and bass at all. Although it had a nice beat, and the synths were very nice. I liked the other elements you built into it but it was a very anti climatic piece. It stayed the same sort of speed all the way though, there were no build ups and it was very repetitive. The drums could have done with some mixing, the snare was very bland.

Overall it was OK, try submitting it to the right section next time.

julius33 responds:

Yea this is very quite slow (120 bpm) so it doesnt go in the DnB subgenre but i didnt want to put it to miscellanous either.
Also these (including this one) are there first songs/tracks i have EVER made in a multimedia studio so theyre not very good as everyone can assume.
Nevertheless, thanks for the review...

-Control: Mind- -Control: Mind-

Shit son

You've really blown me away with this one. I normally have something long to say, but I really think you're at your prime.

Shit I really am speechless, everything about it was just so perfect.

Get your damn ass signed!

Waterflame responds:

well, cant get any better than that :D awesome! thank you ^^

Fire That Fire That

Wow

You got a lot of shitty reviews :/

I thought it was pretty good. The only thing I have against it is the beginning was kinda boring. Other then that the gun sounds were nicely added into the song.

:: Daddy 8-bit :: :: Daddy 8-bit ::

Daddy DJ?

That sounds like the main lead to basshunter - All I ever wanted

Either way it sounds awesome. Do you use the 8bit plug in for FL Studio?

This Kamone from DD btw :D

Pixelsaur responds:

Basshunter borrowed the melody from Daddy DJ, which was made in like 2001. Look it up on YouTube, it's way better than basshunter.

I did use the 8-bit plugin, but I also used other ones, like the Triforce, Toad, and Peach plug ins.

Thanks for the review!

[TMM43] Sundance [TMM43] Sundance

Wow

This sounds pro, very good song. I don't have anything to crit, which is odd, as I normally do. Keep it up, superb work.