Hellami Episode 2 Hellami Episode 2

I honestly dont see...

.. Why this is getting such high scores. The voice acting is terrible, the script is bad and every line is very cliché. The art jumps between being decent and downright bad, which I don't understand.

The animation was the only redeeming quality and even that was mediocre at best.

Madness Aggregation Madness Aggregation

If I'm 100% honest

It was a real let down. You hyped it all up with MC7 and 8 and I saw this as kind of a "filler". As if to keep you occupied for something better.

The animation was great as was the art, very fluid and still comedic art.

I dislike the new Hank immensely. Granted it's your animation and you can do what you want with it, but I found it... Overly un-realistic, even for madness. Unless there are some secrets about the machine he got thrown in I think it was a bad move.

But whatever, your series.

The two new characters were great, I love the way you gave them personality, especially how Deimos joked about by wearing the dead soldiers helmet.

It was also an anti-climax, I was expecting a little more to happen, it ended rather abruptly.

Overall it's another great addition to the madness series, and I hate to say it but I think you're losing your shine ;)
Hopefully you'll surprise us all with MC10.

Left 4 Speed Left 4 Speed

Oh god lol

Some of the jokes you need to have played the game to understand, that had me loling in my chair all the way through.

Excellent job, 10/10 5/5

Recoil 1.3 Recoil 1.3

Everything is good but

The wall jumping system that the game becomes reliant on is really really badly done. It's unresponsive and you have to do it at exactly the right time. Good game though, I'm still playing it :P

Extreme Gardening Extreme Gardening

Quickly got boring...

And the music was dreadful. The game itself was unique though. Good idea.

Way Back When loop Way Back When loop

You're not

Famous on NG, so stop acting like it.

Namegoeshere responds:

¬¬...

PivAd - Weer'dlaff Bohsfeit PivAd - Weer'dlaff Bohsfeit

Not bad

It's alright, but goes off key a lot. The mixing effects are something to be desired too...

Pivad responds:

Thanks, I guess I should watch more tutorials and listen to more music.

[:Simplicity:] [:Simplicity:]

I think maybe

You should listen to some good drum and bass tracks. This isn't drum and bass either, really. You can barely hear the drums, it sounds like a hihat to me. The song structure is again very repetitive, like most of your songs.

julius33 responds:

:D this is the lamest song i have ever made - so i dont know why i even posted it.. :D